[Ifeffit] Launching Problem (D)Athena and Co.

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Thu Aug 30 15:00:48 CDT 2012

Hi all,

I wanted to give an update on the issue Alfred brought up last week
for for which Matt suggested a solution.  I implemented Matt's
suggestion and Alfred tested my solution for me with positive results.

While that is, by no means, a exhasutive test, it seems as though the
next release of Demeter will coexist peacefully with things like
MinGW, cygwin, and other packages which install a different version of
perl.

I am hoping to make the next release soon.

Regards,