[Ifeffit] Launching Problem (D)Athena and Co.

Alfred Hummer alfred.hummer at univie.ac.at
Wed Aug 22 06:13:05 CDT 2012

Hello,

I have some problems launching Demter programs on WIN7.

The log file says:
Can't load 'C:/strawberry/perl/site/lib/auto/Wx/Wx.dll' for module Wx:
load_file:Die angegebene Prozedur wurde nicht gefunden at
C:/strawberry/perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 200.
  at C:/strawberry/perl/site/lib/Wx/Perl/SplashFast.pm line 60
Compilation failed in require at C:\strawberry\perl\site\bin\dathena.bat
line 21.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
C:\strawberry\perl\site\bin\dathena.bat line 21.

First of all Demeter was not able to start at all (no demeter.ini file).
The reason was another Perl installation.
I had ActivePerl installed on my computer. I removed the PATH variables
and uninstalled it from the PC.
After that I reinstalled Demeter.
Now the demeter.ini is created but the above error occured.

Anyone a clue?

best wishes Alfred