[Ifeffit] How to fit "N" number of Neigbors in (D)Artemis?

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Mon Aug 20 08:44:48 CDT 2012

On Monday, August 20, 2012 09:02:28 PM Huaming Guo wrote:
> I am using the (D)Artemis for EXAFS fitting. However, the "N" is set to be a
> constant in the (D)Artemis. We can not set the variable for this parameter.
> How can I do that if I model non crystalline samples using (D)Artemis?
> Thanks a lot.

In Artemis, N is a pure number, but S02 can take a math expression.

In the EXAFS equation, N and S02 are multiplied together.

Thus, you might consider parameterizing the amplitude by setting N to
1 and putting all of the parameterization in the math expression for
S02.

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

 Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel