[Ifeffit] Importing data to Athena crashes on WinXP

BradleyW Miller Miller.BradleyW at epamail.epa.gov
Mon Aug 13 15:59:32 CDT 2012

 New Demeter Athena 0.9.10
Old Athena 0.8.061

Matt I tried everything you suggested in addition I tried  removing everything except the columns. Nothing worked.

Thanks for your time.

Respectfully,
Bradley W. Miller, Ph.D.
Post Doctoral Fellow
Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education
U. S. Environmental Protection Agency
National Risk Management Research Laboratory
Land Remediation and Pollution Control Division
5995 Center Hill Avenue, Cincinnati, OH  45224-1702

Office:   (513) 487-2889            Miller.BradleyW at epa.gov
Fax:       (513) 569-7879            www.epa.gov

www.tinyurl.com/bwmiller

The great tragedy of Science—the slaying of beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact.— Thomas H. Huxley

Views or Opinions expressed in this email is solely representative of the sender and does not represents those of the EPA or any other agency.