[Ifeffit] Importing data to Athena crashes on WinXP

BradleyW Miller Miller.BradleyW at epamail.epa.gov
Mon Aug 13 08:22:45 CDT 2012

Hi,

I've looked through the FAQ and help pages but don't see any comments
about my issue. When importing new data into Athena it crashes on my
Window XP computer. The column selection window opens and it freezes.
I've attached a file for you. I don't have the same problem with project
files. If I create a prj file in the old Athena I can then import it to
the newest version of Athena and operate with no problems. I know at
least one other person who has the same issue. Thanks for your time.

(See attached file: As_P2.002)

Respectfully,
Bradley W. Miller, Ph.D.
Post Doctoral Fellow
Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education
U. S. Environmental Protection Agency
National Risk Management Research Laboratory
Land Remediation and Pollution Control Division
5995 Center Hill Avenue, Cincinnati, OH  45224-1702

Office:   (513) 487-2889            Miller.BradleyW at epa.gov
Fax:       (513) 569-7879            www.epa.gov

www.tinyurl.com/bwmiller

The great tragedy of Science—the slaying of beautiful hypothesis by an
ugly fact.— Thomas H. Huxley

Views or Opinions expressed in this email is solely representative of
the sender and does not represents those of the EPA or any other agency.