[Ifeffit] Mac OS X Mountain Lion iXAFS

Kyler Carroll kyler.carroll at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 13:19:43 CDT 2012

Hello,

I havent seen a post yet pertaining to this issue so I thought I would
share and perhaps see if there are solutions to my problem.

I have recently upgraded my mac to run the new OS X Mountain Lion and in
the process noticed that apple no longer supports or includes X11. They
instead have moved to XQuartz http://xquartz.macosforge.org. I downloaded
the new XQuartz to my computer and obviously still cannot access iXAFS. I
was wondering if someone could offer some advice for me so that I can still
run iXAFS on my macbook (Macbook pro OS X version 10.8, 2.3 GHz intel core
i5).

Thank you,

Kyler J. Carroll, Ph.D.
Assistant Project Scientist