[Ifeffit] P-EXAFS fitting results and multiple scattering

daltonabdala at gmail.com daltonabdala at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 19:58:42 CDT 2012

Ok Bruce,

Thank you so much for your help and input. I kinda had the feeling that the
uncertainties were related to the noisy data. I wanted to hear the opinion
of other users more experienced than myself and see their take on that.

I'll use atoms from now on to come up with the paths instead of relying
solely on the QFS theory, as you said.

Thank you very much,

Dalton