[Ifeffit] difference spectra function in (D)Athena

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Thu Apr 12 07:22:00 CDT 2012

On Wednesday, April 11, 2012 04:01:06 pm Christopher Patridge wrote:
> If it helps to diagnose and fix the bug, I just applied the E shifts found
> after reference calibration to the difference spectra and it fixed the
> problem.

Chris,

You assessment was spot on.  The energy shifts (and a few other
things) were being handled incorrectly in the difference spectrum.

The next release of Demeter will fix that problem.  The difference
spectrum page in Athena will still only have limited functionality,
but at least what it has should work correctly.

Thanks,

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

 EXAFS software: http://cars9.uchicago.edu/ifeffit/Demeter