[Ifeffit] difference spectra function in (D)Athena

Christopher Patridge patridge at buffalo.edu
Wed Apr 11 09:39:23 CDT 2012

Hello Mailing List,

I have a question about the difference spectrum function.  I chose
difference spectrum in norm mu(E) in the Demeter pull down menu.  I set the
standard and chose another spectrum.  Plotting both the difference and
spectra gives me the image attached.  Is the difference shifted
significantly to lower energy?  If so, why does it change its energy scale
relative to the plotted spectra?  Is there a setting I can change or could
this be a small bug?

Thank you all,

buena salud,

Chris Patridge