[Ifeffit] ATOMS for PC?

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Thu Sep 29 16:34:48 CDT 2011

On Thursday, September 29, 2011 05:25:49 pm Matthew Marcus wrote:
> Is ATOMS available as an executable program anymore?  I can't seem to find
> a download for it on the IFEFFIT site.  Is the idea to only use the web
> version?

I stopped supporting a stand-alone version of atoms for a while,
although a command line version comes with the windows installer and
it lives in Artemis, of course.

There is a stand-alone Atoms in the new, Demeter-based version of my
codes.  I'm still beta testing (i.e. squishing numerous bugs),
however.

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

 EXAFS software:  http://cars9.uchicago.edu/ifeffit/Demeter