[Ifeffit] Fit with Artemis in Demeter

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Thu Sep 29 16:15:19 CDT 2011

On Thursday, September 29, 2011 01:16:23 pm Kleper Rocha wrote:
> I did what you requested and now I'm able to make the adjustment in the way
> I had reported. However, there has appearing a message in a window, I am
> sending in attachment.

Sorry.  I don't know how I missed that.

I just pushed the correction to github.  Download the same file from
the same place and put it in the same place on your computer.

This time for sure!

> From what I understand from your first email, you
> were thinking that the data that I was using is from example, but, in
> fact is a data that I obtained experimentally.

You chose really similar names for the data groups.

And I am easily confused :)

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

 EXAFS software:  http://cars9.uchicago.edu/ifeffit/Demeter