[Ifeffit] Horae problems Ubuntu [11.10 Oneiric]

Carlo Segre segre at iit.edu
Mon Oct 24 21:36:46 CDT 2011

Hi Denis:

This is strange.  I typically do not run Ubuntu but I do run Debian
unstable and I have had no such problems.  It looks like ifeffit,
libifeffit-perl and pgplot5 have been rebuilt by Ubuntu (the version
number is the key).  I suspect that the build has been done improperly and
that is the cause of the problem.

You should at least submit a bug to Ubuntu so that they can fix the
builds.  I will look into what might be the problem.  I might just put the
packages in question im my archive.  I may ask you to try later today.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Duchossois Leadership Professor of Physics
Associate Dean for Graduate Admissions, Graduate College
segre at iit.edu   http://phys.iit.edu/~segre   segre at debian.org