[Ifeffit] Gold Nanoparticle first shell fitting

Kaiser, Julian julian.kaiser at helmholtz-berlin.de
Fri Oct 21 07:51:09 CDT 2011

Dear Anatoly, dear Dave,

thanks a lot for your help!
I've imported the data agin by using the natural log and fitted the Gold-Nanoparticle again.
Unfortunately the problem with the shoulder that can be fitted in the reference gold foul but not in the nanoparticle still remains. (See attached Artemis and Athena files)
Do you have an idea how to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot in advance,
regards,
Julian