[Ifeffit] XANES fitting

Ritimukta Sarangi ritis at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 12 15:47:28 CDT 2011

Hi Matt,
Thank you. I am looking forward to comments from members from the forum. Yes, I have found some of Corwin's references. Perhaps it might help current and future EXAFS folks to have a page on the Ifeffit website discussing the causes of such systematic and random errors that you point out and listing some of these references?
Best,
-Riti