[Ifeffit] particle size and coordination numberin Runanoparticles on carbon

Scott Calvin scalvin at sarahlawrence.edu
Tue Oct 11 09:30:21 CDT 2011

Yes, Marian, that makes sense. Anatoly Frenkel also has a number of good papers based on this kind of approach. While the approaches differ in detail, they are all based on using the ratio of CNs, and thus avoiding the issue of having to extract S02 from a standard.

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College