[Ifeffit] number of independent points

Kropf, Arthur Jeremy kropf at anl.gov
Mon Oct 10 09:48:25 CDT 2011

Try it again with dk and dR extending the range.

Perhaps there is a more subtle analysis of the data range, but I doubt
it, since Matt is on record as suggesting that people not place too much
emphasis on the exact value of N-idp, if I recall correctly.  You can
scale your chi-square, reduced chi-square, and errors using whatever
value of N-idp you prefer.

Jeremy

Chemical Sciences and Engineering Division
Argonne National Laboratory
Argonne, IL 60439

Ph: 630.252.9398
Fx: 630.252.9917