[Ifeffit] Energy shift

"Dr. Dariusz A. Zając" kicaj at ifj.edu.pl
Thu Oct 6 01:45:05 CDT 2011

Your attachment do not help in this case...
Do you know something more about sample? I suppose it is a thin layer.
Have you checked if you have no defects, vacancies, etc?
I suppose that you can follow instructions given in this post
http://millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/pipermail/ifeffit/2009-January/008522.html
but you can be also interested in this topic:
http://millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/pipermail/ifeffit/2009-June/004293.html
and especially in last posts.
you can also try this suggestion
http://millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/pipermail/ifeffit/2010-June/009471.html

In general - could you precise, what is k_{min} for your fit, and did
you use self consistent potential in calculations?