[Ifeffit] Energy shift

"Dr. Dariusz A. Zając" kicaj at ifj.edu.pl
Wed Oct 5 01:24:16 CDT 2011

Hi,
could say more precise what kind of energy shift you are talking about?
the position of the white line or the Enot in Artemis. How big it is?
Which version of Feff do you use? What do you mean writing "removing
background carefully"? Background in the EXAFS fit? Any pictures to
illustrate problem are welcome