[Ifeffit] SRS data

Michael Stockenhuber Michael.Stockenhuber at newcastle.edu.au
Thu Nov 17 05:17:22 CST 2011

Dear all,
Thank you very much to the developers for this great software. I have a problem with some old SRS station 3.4 data. I cannot read in original data with athena. I enclose a data file  r48683.dat )( Al K- edge). I have installed DUBBLE, but still does not want to read it.
I also would like to read in data from station 9.3. This is fluorescence data with a 13 element detector and also includes E0 and E1 and I think Em.
I enclose a data file, r94731.dat ( Cu K-edge). Any help would be greatly appreciated.
DUBBLE.py reads in station 7.1 data. I enclose a datafile (r66946.dat).
All the best and thank you for the help
Michael