[Ifeffit] feff6l licence

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Wed Nov 16 11:32:23 CST 2011

Hi Carmelo,

As John said, Feff6L is NOT tied to ifeffit, and is distributed with a
very liberal license.  Using the ifeffit source kit might be the
easiest way to get the source code, but this code (and ifeffit's code)
can be pulled out if you'd like.   For windows, you can just copy the
feff6l.exe executable and include it with your GUI.

Of course, I think many of us would be interested in hearing more
about your GUI.

--Matt

--Matt Newville <newville at cars.uchicago.edu> 630-252-0431