[Ifeffit] software issues on a 10.1" netbook (Coppage, Ryan H)

denis testemale denis.testemale at grenoble.cnrs.fr
Tue Nov 8 01:48:38 CST 2011

Hello Ryan.
As Chris suggested, you may want to change the fonts to allow the window to
show everything (even if gaining 1/3rd of the screen seems a lot, you might
need very small fonts).
I don't know about Windows, but in case the file names are similar I can tell
you where to do this under linux: in the .horae folder, you want to edit the
athenarc and artemisrc config files. This is the only way to change the font
sizes (if you go to the Edit/preferences menu in a running athena or artemis
session, the message will be that it is the only parameter that you have to
change through the config files).

Hope it helps.
Cheers
denis

Le Samedi 05 Novembre 2011 12:00:01 ifeffit-request at millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov a
écrit :
> software issues on a 10.1" netbook (Coppage, Ryan H)

I'm a grad student at the University of Miami.

I purchased a dual-core netbook for travel purposes and intended to use
IFEFFIT on it. It runs windows 7. When attempting to run athena, the window
text will not resize on my screen, to show me the rest of the software window.
The bottom half is cut off, and it won't let me move the window out of the
screen to see the bottom 1/3 or so. There are no scroll bars to move up or
down the athena window, so i cannot even open data to manage.

Has anyone else had issues with this or knows a solution to the issue?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ryan Coppage

Graduate Student

University of Miami