[Ifeffit] PdO reference

Jason Gaudet jason.r.gaudet at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 09:34:27 CDT 2011

Hello!

I've recently written an atoms input file for palladium (II) oxide (PdO)
that fits well to some experimental data.  Unfortunately, I do not have
access to a PdO reference to validate the structure.  We will probably run
PdO on the same beamline in the near future, but until then it'd be nice to
know how close my structure is to a standard.  Does anyone have a PdO
multicolumn file they are able to share?  I will of course send the
structure to the atoms.inp archive if it fits well.

Thanks!

-Jason