[Ifeffit] more bugs in atoms?

Kropf, Arthur Jeremy kropf at anl.gov
Thu May 26 11:46:18 CDT 2011

George,

One way to assure that the paths aren't assumed to be degenerate would
be to use a different potential index for the different Fe sites.  This
could be useful if the Fe sites are actually different.  If they are the
same, you can treat them as separate paths when you fit by copying the
path and setting the degeneracy however you like along with whatever
fitting variables the paths require.

Jeremy