[Ifeffit] Athena Artemis

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Thu May 12 14:18:03 CDT 2011

Something funny is certainly happening as your data are imported from
Athena into Artemis.  The two data sets, which are identical in
Athena, become slightly different when processed by Artemis.  Odd.

I don't yet understand either what is causing the discrepancy nor why
it manifests as a differnce at the high end of the spectrum.

I'll let you know if I figure this out.

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov