[Ifeffit] Athena Artemis

Scott Calvin dr.scott.calvin at gmail.com
Thu May 12 13:54:36 CDT 2011

Hi George,

I've confirmed the behavior you describe on a Mac running OS 10.5.8,
Artemis 0.8.014, Ifeffit 1.2.12, and Athena 0.8.061.

It does seem to be a bug or a corrupted file, but I can't figure out
what it's actually doing. It's not grabbing the wrong data from the
Athena project--none of the other data sets look that close. It sort
of seems like it imports a version with a different background
subtraction (maybe a different background k-weight, for instance) when
you import from the larger project.

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College