[Ifeffit] Looking for reviewers for XAFS textbook chapters

Wojciech Kwiatek wojciech.kwiatek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 04:39:14 CST 2011

Hi Scott;
If you still need some feedback also from PhD students I will be happy to
help. My students are doing XAFS so we will review.
Regards
Wojtek

Prof. dr hab. Wojciech M. Kwiatek
Institute of Nuclear Physics
Polish Academy of Sciences
ul. Radzikowskiego 152, 31-342 Kraków, Poland
tel: +48-126628235
fax:+48-126628089