[Ifeffit] FEFF6L input keyword question

JeongEunSuk eunsuk1986 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 15:25:29 CST 2011

Hello
I think that you want to calculate XANES. Feff6 donsn't offer XANES calculation.
Bruce Ravel's talking is right and you have to change Feff6 to Feff8 or 9.
Debye Temperature can be calculated by sigma^2 obtained from EXAFS. But you have to make fitting program code using Debye Temperature equation
and measure your data in temperature dependence.