[Ifeffit] an error message " You have not used any memory yet"

Mike Zhu zhuxafs at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 12:37:47 CDT 2011

Hi All,
  I had been using Athena for couple of months and had not problem. But
recently, I cannot load any new data although I am still able to open
project files (*.prj) previously created. Then this error message shows up
at the bottom of the Athena window. I tried to reinstall Ifeffit and to
install different version of Ifeffit but all failed. I saw a message posted
couple of years ago on a similar problem in this email list but it seemed no
answer for it.

My operating system is Window XP Professional 2000 Service Pack 3.

Anyone have a clue how to fix it? Thanks.

Best,

Mengqiang Zhu