[Ifeffit] Fwd: problem with horae installation on ubuntu 11.04

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Tue Jun 21 08:06:08 CDT 2011

Samuel,

As you can see, I am forwarding this to the mailing list.

It seems to me that you do not have pgplot installed.  On ubuntu this
package is called "pgplot5".  Have you installed it?

I would have thought that the pgplot package would have been a
dependency of the ifeffit package.

Carlo: can you shed any light on Samuel's problem?

Rgeards,