[Ifeffit] Temp effect

Shelly Kelly dr.sdkelly at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 17:32:23 CDT 2011

Hi Hana:

I would add that you should expect your sigma2 values to be smaller or the
same since you collected  data at 10K in comparison to those collected at
room temperature.  If the origin of the disorder is thermal then your sigma2
values will be a smaller than the RT ones. If the orgin of the dissorder is
structural/static then your sigma2 values will be about the same.  That all
asumes that the RT sigma2 values are correct, which they might be.

2cents worth,
Shelly