[Ifeffit] Question about shift in E0

Andrew Korinda a-korinda at northwestern.edu
Tue Jun 7 13:09:29 CDT 2011

Sorry Brandon, I see now everything I was asking for was I'm the first few
emails. Enot is a local atomic shift in E0 as explained before. (sorry I'm
not referencing, I only have my phone available this week) What I understand
is you have set E0 to 27944 and 27950 then get Enot of -7 and -1
respectively. This leads to a local edge in the EXAFS equation of 27951 in
both cases which is what I was getting at previously. But you say ~ so that
means you have an real difference between the two, and the opposite of what
I was thinking. Sorry if I caused any confusion.

Andy Korinda
On Jun 7, 2011 6:27 AM, "Brandon Reese" <bjreese at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was using feff6. Does your comment mean that when fitting Enot with
Feff6,