[Ifeffit] Question about shift in E0

"Dr. Dariusz A. Zając" kicaj at ifj.edu.pl
Mon Jun 6 05:40:44 CDT 2011

hi,
please don't think wrong about my question, but from my experience
sometimes problems are on the other side of analysis... Simply, I want
to be clearly sure what you did.
as I understand: you aligned and calibrated spectra in Athena (by
reference sample) and than you imported the apj file to Artemis? Then
you fitted your experimental data to the model of the unit cell? If you
say "fitted E0 in Artemis" you mean usually named  "delE0" in path or
"Enot" fitting parameter from "Guess, Def, Set" window?
I asked about changes of the set-up of beamline, simply because I had
met with such problems...
kicaj