[Ifeffit] Question about shift in E0

"Dr. Dariusz A. Zając" kicaj at ifj.edu.pl
Mon Jun 6 02:20:23 CDT 2011

Hi Brandon,
before someone gives you correct answer, could you shortly inform us,
what is the E0 for reference foil, for each experimental data. As I
understand you have a shift of 7eV between samples, but measured on
samples, thus would be nice to see what is the shift for reference.
The second question comes for me automatically - have you done something
with the beamline set-up between experiments ?
kicaj