[Ifeffit] Portable Ifeffit packet + portable python

jack song goodhei8 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 23:11:51 CDT 2011

Dear all,

I made a portable version of Ifeffit, which is updated to the latest
version. To run a program x, please double click RunXxx.bat file.

There are also 3 portable python (2.5, 2.6, 2.7) with Ifeffit module. Please
extract it to the same folder. (extract here as folderA\IfeffitPortable,
folderA\PythonPortablexxx)

Download below,
IfeffitPortable:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2776935/IfeffitPortable.zip<http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2776935/IfeffitPortable.zip>
Python 2.5 portable:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2776935/PythonPortable_1.1_py2.5.4.zip
Python 2.6 portable:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2776935/PythonPortable_1.1_py2.6.1.zip
Python 2.7 portable:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2776935/PythonPortable2.7.2.1.zip

If there is a problem, please let me know.
I will make more information available later.

PS, if you need a dropbox, which I highly recommend. Please click my refer
link http://db.tt/WRHqYkA, which will increase my box 250MB.

Best,

Jack Song