[Ifeffit] Scripting - Python

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Thu Jul 14 10:27:00 CDT 2011

Hi Andrew,

Hmm, not sure what's going on.  It worked for me on one system, but I'll try
this on another machine later today.

I think the key is to have the folder with ifeffit_12.dll in your PATH.
You say you had to edit the use_ifeffit.bat file -- did this have the
incorrect paths?   A reasonable workaround (and perhaps the distribution
should do this) is to copy the dll to C:\Python27\DLL.  The trouble with
that is that many of the PGPLOT environmental variables might not be set
correctly.... but that just means plotting won't work, which might be
acceptaable.

-Matt
On Jul 14, 2011 9:59 AM, "Andrew Korinda" <a-korinda at northwestern.edu>