[Ifeffit] Scripting - Python

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Wed Jul 13 14:53:05 CDT 2011

Hi Andrew,

Sorry for not keeping these more up-to-date.  I posted windows
installers for Python 2.6 and Python 2.7 (sorry, no Python 3 support
yet) at
   http://cars.uchicago.edu/~ifeffit/src/PythonWrapper/

I'll update the links on the wiki.

Note that to use these well (especially for plotting fonts and colors
to work), you may have to run C:\Program
Files\Ifeffit\bin\use_ifeffit.bat, or otherwise set the environmental
variables given in that file.

Cheers,

--Matt