[Ifeffit] compiling feff 9

Eugenio Otal eugenioh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 07:16:25 CST 2011

Hello,
I am trying to compile the feff9 with ifort linux compiler but I find that
the code is split in more than one file unlike feff84 that is only one file,
feff84.f.
I read the manual and I cannot find any help in feff9 manual, in feff84
manual there are more information but it is also not so useful.
Would you help me to know how to compile the code with all this files.
Kind Regards, euG

8<- - - - - - 8<- - - - - - 8<- - - - - - 8<- - - - - -

Dr. Eugenio H. Otal
Solid State Chemistry and Catalysis Laboratory,
Empa - Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Science and Technology,
Ueberlandstrasse 129,
CH-8600 Duebendorf,
Switzerland,
Tel +41 44 823 41 31,