[Ifeffit] dementer Artemis crashing on XP

Christopher Patridge patridge at buffalo.edu
Thu Aug 18 13:09:24 CDT 2011

Hello all,

I recently (yesterday) installed the new Dementer package with Strawberry
perl on a freshly installed XP Pro SP3.  I have tried to open a couple
different old Artemis projects (.apj) and once chosen, (D) Artemis shuts
down immediately with no warnings messages.  The message line reads
something like - "converting data to Dementer fit serialization" and then
everything disappears.  I have attached one of the projects I attempted to
open.  I can open data from previous Athena projects with no problem.  Any
help would be appreciated.

buena salud,

Chris Patridge