[Ifeffit] asking questions effectively (yes, *you* need to read this email)

"Dr. Dariusz A. Zając" kicaj at ifj.edu.pl
Mon Aug 8 02:34:28 CDT 2011

Scott,
I think that should not be a problem with free hosting for short time
files of any size. You can find many hosting websites in the net, as
well as many scientific institutes offers file hosting also for long
time, as a part of data sharing. This can be also easily used.
Only a "good intentions" of the author of the post is a main problem, as
on many mailing lists or many fora.
best regards