[Ifeffit] Looking for reviewers for another chapter

Scott Calvin dr.scott.calvin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 17:29:06 CDT 2011

Hi all,

I have completed the draft of another chapter of my textbook, and am
again interested in reviewers (repeat reviewers are fine!). The
chapter I've currently got ready is about the parameters of the EXAFS
equation, covering physical meaning, effect on graphs, a bit on common
constraint schemes, etc.. This will be chapter 10 in the book, and so
it's not suitable for absolute beginners. I am interested, though, in
hearing from people who are still learning to fit, as well as experts.

If you are interested in reviewing the chapter and can get feedback
back to me by 4 May, please contact me directly at SCalvin at slc.edu .

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College