[Ifeffit] Soft XAS PhD studentship at the University of Manchester

Sven Schroeder S.Schroeder at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Apr 15 10:29:20 CDT 2011

Dear colleagues

I would be grateful if you could bring the following PhD opportunity in soft XAS of crystal nucleation from solution to the attention of potential candidates:

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/ACJ915/4-phd-studentships-available-at-leeds-manchester-to-study-crystal-nucleation-from-solution/

=================================
Applications close on 16 May 2011
=================================

Background information about the project is available here:

http://gow.epsrc.ac.uk/ViewGrant.aspx?GrantRef=EP/I013563/1

and here:

http://gow.epsrc.ac.uk/ViewGrant.aspx?GrantRef=EP/I014446/1

Interested candidates can also contact me directly by email.

--
Dr Sven L.M. Schroeder (mailto:s.schroeder at manchester.ac.uk)

Reader
School of Chemical Engineering and Analytical Science (CEAS)
The University of Manchester, Manchester M13 9PL, United Kingdom

http://www.slmslab.info

Also at:
School of Chemistry, The University of Manchester, Manchester M13 9PL, United Kingdom

Tel +44 (161) 306 4502
Fax +44 (161) 306 8867

Office: Room C57 (Jackson's Mill)

DISCLAIMER
The views expressed within this message are those of the sender, not those of The University of Manchester or one of its units. While all emails and attachments are scanned for viruses before sending, we cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all emails and attachments. This email is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this email immediately.

END OF MESSAGE