[Ifeffit] Aligning Energy scales

Elsa E. Sileo sileo at qi.fcen.uba.ar
Mon Sep 27 14:00:06 CDT 2010

I need to align a measured spectra to a theoretically calculated spectra.
I fitted the first shell obtaining values for
deltaE0, sigma^2; delta R and amplitude.
Then, using the obtained values, and making
deltaE0=0, I got the theoretical signal.
But I do not know how to use this last theoretical fit to align the spectra.
Can somebody help me?

Thanks,

Elsa

Dra. Elsa E. Sileo
Solidos Inorganicos
INQUIMAE - Dto. Qca. Inorganica, Analitica y Qca. Fisica; FCEN, UBA
Int. Güiraldes 2160, Pabellón 2, Piso 3, Ciudad Universitaria - C1428EHA
CABA - Argentina
Tel: (54 11) 4576 3380 ext. 113
Fax: (54 11) 4576 3341
e-mail: sileo at qi.fcen.uba.ar