[Ifeffit] iXAFS3.0.2

Brandon Reese bjreese at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 11:09:08 CDT 2010

Hi Matt,

Thanks for all of the work building a new iXAFS, it is much appreciated.  I
am running an intel machine with 10.5.8.  I just installed iXAFS 3.0.2 and
the application launches but when I click on one of the apps X11 starts but
I get an error that perl quit unexpectedly.  In the problem report I get a
Dyld error message: unknown required load command 0x80000022.  The iXAFS
shell does launch.  I tried 'arch -i386 ifeffit' and got the same dyld error
message.  For kicks I also tried 'arch -x86_64 ifeffit' and got the error
'arch: posix_spawnp: ifeffit: Bad CPU type in executable'.  Let me know if
there is any other information that I can provide you with.

Thanks again
Brandon