[Ifeffit] Multiple scattering paths in fitting

Abhijeet Gaur abhijeetgaur9 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 02:21:01 CDT 2010

Hi all,
        I just read the discussion on "sigma^2 values for multiple
scattering paths ". One thing is clear that inclusion of multiple scattering
path may increase the quality of fit. I have also some questions related to
MS paths.
1. What else information can be obtained from multiple scattering paths?
2. What values of delr should be relevant for MS paths.
3. How can we determine the bond-angles from multiple-sacttering paths using
Artemis fitting method.

 With thanks
Abhijeet Gaur
School of Studies in Physics