[Ifeffit] iXAFS

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Mon Nov 29 11:02:42 CST 2010

Hi George,

The 'About' screen didn't get changed.   I did very little to Jeff and
Ken's "outer Cocoa layer".  I'll try to fix that, but it's probably
not worth a new install.  The main thing to check is whether Athena is
the right version (0.8.061).

Like Jeff said,  iXAFS 2 and 3 do nothing to the system on install (it
uses its own set of perl libraries even), and you should be able to
simply delete the App and/or have them running side-by-side.

--Matt