[Ifeffit] maximum number of paths in Artemis

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Tue Nov 23 07:17:39 CST 2010

So, I was not thinking clearly last night when I wrote this.  The way
that the Athena and Artemis executables are built for windows does
indeed bundle in a copy of the dll.  I will need to make executables
that use each of the versions of the dll that Matt just made.  That
won't be hard, but will take a bit of time.