[Ifeffit] Distortion of transmission spectra due to particle size

Kropf, Arthur Jeremy kropf at anl.gov
Mon Nov 22 14:16:41 CST 2010

Scott,

I think you are correct in principle that more layers can reduce the
thickness effect problem.  If harmonics were not an issue, eventually if
you pile up enough random layers, the thickness will be uniform.
Whether this is useful in practice is another matter, but suspect it may
not be when single particle absorption is large.

Jeremy