[Ifeffit] feff question

George Sterbinsky GeorgeSterbinsky at u.northwestern.edu
Wed Nov 3 14:37:37 CDT 2010

I've also noticed that there is not a file or directory called gfortran in
'/usr/local/bin'. This is what made me think I may also need to install the
gfortran-4.2.3.dmg file. If I do not see a file or directory called gfortran
in '/usr/local/bin' does this indicate that gfortran is not installed? Is it
possible that gfortran-42-5577.pkg placed it somewhere else?

George