[Ifeffit] update error in Windows 7

Bryan Gauntt bdg160 at psu.edu
Fri May 21 08:26:01 CDT 2010

Dear Peter,
I found that setting both Artemis and Athena to run in compatibility
mode (XP Service Pack 3) did the trick for me.  You can do this by
locating the executables in the start menu and right clicking them.
Select "properties" and then the "compatibility" tab. Under
"compatibility mode" select the box next to "Run this program in
compatibility mode," and then select Windows XP (Service Pack 3) from
the drop-down list.

Best of luck,
Bryan Gauntt