[Ifeffit] update error in Windows 7

Laurent Menard menard at email.unc.edu
Fri May 21 08:23:38 CDT 2010

Peter,

You need to make sure you have permission in Windows to write to the IFEFFIT
folder.  If I remember correctly all you have to do is right click on the
IFEFFIT folder, select Properties.  Go to the Security Tab and then select
the Edit button.  Make sure that under Users all of the "allow" boxes are
checked then click OK.  IFEFFIT should install the updates the next time it
checks for updates.

Regards,
Laurent